[Electronics-talk] 16GB Talking Sansa Clip Zip/Clip+ Mp3 Player & Half Price on Select MicroSD cards!

Laz Mesa lazaro6 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 23:14:22 UTC 2012

This is the monthly allowance for this list, however we do continue to
have weekly specials on our site. See our current specials:

We're continuing our blow-out special on microSD cards! First off you
get a free 8GB microSD card with the purchase of any 8GB Talking MP3
Player, either our Sansa Clip+ 8GB or its successor the Sansa Clip Zip
8GBat their regular prices! That's 16GB total storage, for the price
of 8! You can store approximately 4000 songs on that amount of storage
space!

Not only that, you can purchase any additional microSD cards, 4
through 32GB, at half price! This half price sale is with or without a
Talking MP3 Player order, so anyone can take advantage of these
special prices. MicroSD cards can be ordered from the accessories page
without having to order a player. We also have 64GB microSD cards
available especially tested and formatted by us to ensure they work
with our players for just $99.99, purchasable from the accessories
page at http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessories.html or by
contacting me directly.

This special is now live on our site and runs through end of day
October 11th so don't put off placing your order and saving big on the
above deals!

For more information or to place your order, visit

The Sansa Clip+ is small and lightweight and can be attached to
clothing with its built-in clip. It's button operated, very easy to
use, and is our best selling Talking MP3 Player thus far.

The brand new Sansa Clip Zip is the redesigned successor to the Clip+.
It has the same features as its predecessor but with newly designed
controls and other improvements including a sturdier clip and a better
FM chip. After running this player through its paces, I'm really
impressed with the changes and upgrades they made on this latest
addition to the Clip line of players.

We offer mainstream Sansa MP3 Players which we've modified into
Talking MP3 Players enabling blind/vision-impaired individuals to use
them without sighted assistance. They don't require any music
management software, have accessible talking menus, and are fairly
priced. Our players arrive fully set up and speaking, and you can use
your choice of the included utilities to enable the speaking of your
own folders and files. To listen to a presentation done using a Clip+,
visit http://www.talkingmp3players.com/demo.html

Our players include these great features: Play most popular
non-protected file types, fully accessible FM Radio with many presets,
record from radio or voice notes with built-in mono mic, expandable up
to an extra 64GB with microSD cards, speed up or slow down tracks
without affecting pitch, wake up alarm and sleep timer, compatible
with Windows, MAC, and Linux operating systems, just copy and paste
folders and files onto the player or memory card, outstanding sound,
plus much more! All models now shipping with newly-improved firmware!

Visit our accessories page to read about the accessories we carry,
microSD cards, Fold Out Speaker Stand, Travel charger, and more.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessories.html

We would like to also announce that we have a new page on our website
currently in progress where we will be selling phones and offering
prepaid cell phone services. Currently you may visit the page to keep
up with the progress and also find out about a great deal on a phone
service we just found out about and are using ourselves that costs
only $49 per month for unlimited phone, text and web service! You have
the option to purchase a phone or bring your own phone (any phone that
would work on T-Mobile or AT & T would work or any of the Google
phones)! They also have a great compensation plan for their customers
for referrals. Our plan is to sell cell phones that are accessible
that would work on this network and other affordable prepaid networks.
Here is the link to our new in-progress web page
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessible-phones.html

All prices are in US dollars. Shipping & handling is free in the US,
and discounted on international orders. To avoid any delays when
placing orders with a destination outside the US, please be sure to
select the appropriate international shipping method from the combo
box located right after the email address field on the checkout page.
Instructions for larger international orders are included on the
shopping cart page http://www.talkingmp3players.com/shopping-cart.html

We accept major credit cards, PayPal, and Google Checkout through our
online checkout, or you can call 727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to
place your order.

     If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
The home of the affordable Talking MP3 Players!
Based in the US

--
Affordably priced Talking MP3 Players with FM radio, voice recording,
and expandable memory! Priced As low as $69.99, plus free shipping in

Listen to our presentation:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/demo.html

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email to:
RockboxedSansaTalkingMP3Players-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

New web page in progress:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessible-phones.html

Unlimited Quality 4G Cell Service only $49 per month
No contract, Option to bring your own phone!
 Works with the new Google Galaxy Nexus!

Contact info:
Email:  accessibleelectronics at gmail.com
Skype: lazmesa