[Electronics-talk] here are those links

randolph demosthene randycuke at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 16 03:07:15 UTC 2012

    The CREATIVE SOLUTIONS Podcast

Welcome to my podcasts page. If you have any topics you would like
covered, please write to Me <ctform.html> and I will certainly consider
them. Here is a document containing detailed descriptions of each of my
podcasts. <http://www.lisasalinger.com/links/sumnotes.html> This is
where, among other things, I link to the resources I mention.

      BrailleNote Apex and BrailleSense Plus Part2

I was honored to return to the Tech Doctor Podcast withRobert Carter
<http://www.dr-carter.com/> where we examined the BrailleNote Apex
<http://www.humanware.com/> and BrailleSense Plus
<http://www.hims-inc.com/>We used a combination of informed discussion
and live demonstration to get to the bottom of what it is like to work
with these devices.

Click here to get the podcast.
<http://www.LisaSalinger.com/audio/20110707.mp3>

      BrailleNote Apex and BrailleSense Plus Part1

I was privileged to be a guest on the Tech Doctor Podcast withRobert
Carter <http://www.dr-carter.com/> where we examined the BrailleNote
Apex <http://www.humanware.com/> and BrailleSense Plus
<http://www.hims-inc.com/>We provided a detailed description of the
hardware including the carrying cases for the units. Stay tuned for part
two of this series where we will explore the software applications that
run on the BrailleSense Plus and BrailleNote.

Click here to get the podcast.
<http://www.LisaSalinger.com/audio/20110704.mp3>

      iPhone and iPod Touch Basics #5

This is part five of a five-part class presented every Tuesday during
the month of May, 2011. For more information, including other tutorials
and events, check out VIP Conduit. <http://www.vipconduit.com>Finally,
Click here for the class outline and resource list,
<http://www.lisasalinger.com/links/Outline_and_Resources.doc> or click
here to download the audio.
<http://www.lisasalinger.com/audio/iPhoneClass5.mp3>

      iPhone and iPod Touch Basics #4

This is part four of a five-part class that will be presented every
Tuesday during the month of May, 2011. For more information, including
other tutorials and events, check out VIP Conduit.
<http://www.vipconduit.com>Finally, Click here for the class outline and
resource list,
<http://www.lisasalinger.com/links/Outline_and_Resources.doc> or click
here to download the audio.
<http://www.lisasalinger.com/audio/iPhoneClass4.mp3>

      iPhone and iPod Touch Basics #3

This is part three of a five-part class that will be presented every
Tuesday during the month of May, 2011. For more information, including
other tutorials and events, check out VIP Conduit.
<http://www.vipconduit.com>Finally, Click here for the class outline and
resource list,
<http://www.lisasalinger.com/links/Outline_and_Resources.doc> or click
here to download the audio.
<http://www.lisasalinger.com/audio/iPhoneClass3.mp3>

      iPhone and iPod Touch Basics #2

This is part two of a five-part class that will be presented every
Tuesday during the month of May, 2011. For more information, including
other tutorials and events, check out VIP Conduit.
<http://www.vipconduit.com>Finally, Click here for the class outline and
resource list,
<http://www.lisasalinger.com/links/Outline_and_Resources.doc> or click
here to download the audio.
<http://www.lisasalinger.com/audio/iPhoneClass2.mp3>

      iPhone and iPod Touch Basics #1

This is part one of a five-part class that will be presented every
Tuesday during the month of May, 2011. For more information, including
other tutorials and events, check out VIP Conduit.
<http://www.vipconduit.com>Finally, Click here for the class outline and
resource list,
<http://www.lisasalinger.com/links/Outline_and_Resources.doc> or click
here to download the audio.
<http://www.lisasalinger.com/audio/iPhoneClass1.mp3>

      Podcast #8 is a presentation I gave on the Accessible World Site
      <htp://www.accessibleworld.org> about working from home, primarily
      for people who are blind.

Click here to download Podcast #8.
<http://www.lisasalinger.com/audio/CSPodcast08.mp3>

      Podcast #7 is a demonstration of Prizmo, an OCR app for the iPhone
      and the fourth generation iPod Touch. I describe prefered settings
      and scan a single page.

Click here to download Podcast #7.
<http://www.lisasalinger.com/audio/CSPodcast07.mp3>

      Podcast #6 is a demonstration of King's Corner, a single or
      multi-player accessible card game for the iDevices. Enjoy!

Get Podcast #6 here. <http://www.lisasalinger.com/audio/CSPodcast06.mp3>

      In keeping with the annual rite of Spring cleaning, I walk you
      through maintaining your iPod Touch or iPhone so that you will get
      maximum benefit and productivity. It's all in Episode #5 of the
      Creative Solutions Podcast.

Go here to download Podcast #5.
<http://www.lisasalinger.com/audio/CSPodcast05.mp3>

      In Podcast #4, I take a look at some new features found in
      Internet Explorer 9. My aim is not to provide a comprehensive list
      of changes, but to keep you up and running with those features you
      use most.

Go here to download Podcast #4.
<http://www.lisasalinger.com/audio/CSPodcast04.mp3>

      In the third podcast, I show you how to burn CD's using a free
      program and a very accessible method. Sound too good to be true?
      Listen to find out.

Click here for Podcast #3.
<http://www.lisasalinger.com/audio/CSPodcast03.mp3>

      In Podcast #2, I discuss Microsoft Security Essentials, and how to
      tell if it has found problems on your system, even though it says
      you are protected.

Click here to download Podcast #2.
<http://www.lisasalinger.com/audio/CSPodcast02.mp3>

      In my inaugural episode, I introduce myself, and talk a little
      about my reasons for producing a podcast. I also demonstrate a
      simple iPod Touch app which I was able to use for something quite
      different from its intended purpose.

Download the CS Podcast #1.
<http://www.lisasalinger.com/audio/CSPodcast01.mp3>