[Electronics-talk] Narrator HD Radio

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Sep 19 10:10:28 UTC 2012

I did see a message from a Best Buy person -- and they said that
their manufacturer of this radio was having "business problems" and
could no longer make it.  They said they are looking for another
manufacturer, and expect to have it available after the first of the
year.  They also gave the impression that the existing inventory
wasn't that large -- we shall see.

You are right that Best Buy's overall position is probably precarious
at best -- we shall see.

Dave