[Electronics-talk] Narrator HD Radio

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Sep 19 15:45:14 UTC 2012

Best Buy has already closed a number of stores.  There is a move by the former CEO to buy the company but it isn't clear if that
will happen or what it means.  Some articles I have read suggest that the problem isn't so much Best Buy as it is that the days of
large electronic stores are gone because of on-line purchasing.  One article suggested that other large stores such as Wal-Mart
and Target will probably have to redefine themselves to some degree as well.  There is both good and bad in this, of course.  It
is kind of hard to compare the sound on a half dozen speakers on line.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson