[Electronics-talk] (no subject)

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 23 03:53:04 UTC 2012

Good evening Colleagues.

Allow me to suggest that all is fair in terms of blindness related product
ppromotion on this particular list until such time as Mr. Andrews or some
committee that oversees the list issues a formal change of posting policy.
Let me further suggest that until and unless this happens, the delete key
works wonders in lieu of quibbling over the number or content of such
promotional postings. At least Laz's postings are on topic for the list.
They would not, for example, be topical for the jobs list. Have a good day
all.
Regards,
Rob Tabor