[Electronics-talk] Including the message you're replying to [was " Re: Las Mesa and his ads"]

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 22:05:46 UTC 2012

I don't understand your comment "why this list allows people to reply to
messages that include the original posters message." I've never seen a
list block posts that contain the message being replied to. In fact, I
personally find it a bit frustrating when people don't contain the
thread they're replying to, or at least the pertinent parts of the
thread. I can't tell you how many times I just end up deleting a message
since I have no idea what the person is referring to.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail