[Electronics-talk] labelling audio cables

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Sep 24 17:19:48 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

    There's a suggestion I don't believe anyone has thought of yet. How
about obtaining cardboard or plastic tags like those you tie to the handle
of your luggage when you travel. In most cases these tags have all ready
attached or come with elastic strings you can use to attach it to the cable.
You could then Braille the cable name on the tag and tie it to the cable you
wish to label. This would solve the problem of dimo labels falling off.

Peter Donahue