[Electronics-talk] Linda's questions about the Nano

Laz Mesa lazaro6 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 18:28:04 UTC 2012

And some good fudge that was, Linda!  Thanks! (smiles)

To answer your questions about the iPod Nano, it's a small player
which is used via a touch screen and which is now reportedly supposed
to have previous and next track buttons.  It's not a phone at all, as
was cleared up by someone else, only the iPhones are phones.  Evry
other iDevice which has been mentioned recently is either an iTunes
driven media player as in the 2GB iPod Shuffle or the iPod Nano or
something like a pocket computer.media player as in the iPod Touch.

Regards,

Laz