[Electronics-talk] labelling audio cables

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Mon Sep 24 18:36:32 UTC 2012

I have tried this approach, but it has not worked too well for me.  When you
have five or more devices connected to an audio receiver, it is difficult to
keep track of what cables get connected to which jack unless you can match
the plugs directly to the corresponding jacks. That's why plugs and jacks
are color coded, which makes things easy for sighted folks, but doesn't help
us blind folks very much.

Gerald