[Electronics-talk] bluetooth keyboards

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 20:00:36 UTC 2012

I have the Verbatum keyboard. I got it from Radio Shack, but I also saw
it at Fry's, and it's also available on Amazon. It folds up to about the
size of a paperback book. When unfolded, the keys are pretty much the
size of a normal keyboard. A few of the keys are a little off, due to
the fold, but I find this is easy to get used to.

On 24/09/12 14:31, Drew Hunthausen wrote:
> I'm looking for some good recommendations on portable Bluetooth keyboards
> that could be used with the iphone phone or ipad. Thanks
>

> Drew Hunthausen 714 296-7111

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail