[Electronics-talk] aps for IOS device

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Mon Apr 1 05:17:42 UTC 2013

The scanners are not free.  The thing you need to remember though is
that this isn't the android store where apps are often far more
expensive.  I think the most I ever paid for an app was that digit-eyes
app in the Apple store and if I remember that was $30.00.  The text
detective I think is $20.00 .  You can find the free money identifier by
looking up treasury department in an app store search.