[Electronics-talk] Cable and DVR

Brett Boyer bboyer202 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 04:31:46 UTC 2013

Hi all. I haven't posted here in awhile. Just wanted to let you know I took
a survey for Comcast and I spent about an hour with them on the phone. I
have a lot to say as some of you know. Anyway I gave them quite an education
and it seems like they're really taking an interest. I know why they're
taking an interest but at least they're asking us.
One of the important questions they asked was. "what does accessible mean to
you?" And, I stressed accessible means having as much control of a device as
anyone else. I explained how making 1 or two things talk is not accessible
but to get the same information and perform the same tasks on a device like
everyone else.
I hope this will bring good things though I am a pessimist at heart.