[Electronics-talk] DVD conversion

Shannon Cook SCook at sccb.sc.gov
Wed Apr 3 13:04:26 UTC 2013

I am resubmitting this question, since I did not get a response.

Hi,

I have a DVD with several workouts on it.  I want to be able to select the different workouts for myself, not just what the DVD player wants to run.  I know my DVD player is inaccessible, but does anyone know if there is a way to use the computer to select the tracks?  If not, does anyone know of a DVD converter that would allow me to copy each track separately to a disc and label them so that I can make my own selections at a later date?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Shannon Cook, MSW

April is Women's Eye Safety Month.  About two thirds of blindness and visual impairments occur in women.  Three quarters of these occurrences are preventable.  The South Carolina Commission for the Blind encourages all women to become more diligent in protecting their eye health. To find out how the South Carolina Commission for the Blind can help you or a loved one, visit us online at www.sccb.state.sc.us.