[Electronics-talk] You want Tech Support, we can give you support and how about $200 in gift cards?

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 02:58:32 UTC 2013

iPhoneDo you ever wish you had a certified, professional, knowledgeable reliable tech, to call, instant message, email or live chat with when ever you had a Mac problem, an IOS problem, an iPhone, iPod or iPad problem? maybe your Windows machine is acting up, or your Windows screen reader is sluggish. do you have questions about Apple's Voiceover, JAWS, Window Eyes, NVDA, or System Access? that just isn't getting you an answer fast enough?

Let us be that personal, on call tech, that you can call to get answers, with the plus that we know your access technology because we use it, we train you all on it. available via phone from 6:00AM to 12:00AM Midnight, 7 days a week. starting plans at 19.99 and up to 39.99 we fit every budget. No hold times, and we are based here in the U.S! right here in beautiful Phoenix Arizona.

and when you subscribe today through may 10th we will draw four lucky winners and give away $100, $50, and 2 $25.00 gift cards of your choice of either Amazon.com or Apple iTunes. to four subscribers at random on may 13.

You can learn more by visiting our blog located at
http://commtechusa.net/blog
Or read the official contest rules at
http://commtechusa.net/contest

We are like the Apple Care, Best Buy Geek Squad all rolled in to one, with a twist of being Access Technology professionals. ready to help you and understand you. because we use the same technology you do.
Please forward to anywhere you feel this email will help others.
Gabe Vega
CEO
Commtech LLC
Web: http://commtechusa.net