[Electronics-talk] aps for IOS device

Tom Lange lange85 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 05:28:58 UTC 2013

Hi,
The app store is very easy for me to use on the phone, so it's my preferred
way of buying apps. I see no reason whatsoever to use iTunes to buy apps for
my phone. Despite what others might say about how well they get along with
iTunes, I think its interface is cumbersome and unwieldy at best,  a
monumental pain in the butt to use.  With the exception of rare occasions
when I add new music to my phone, I avoid it like the plague. My discussions
with people about iTunes almost always degenerate into obscenity-laden
rants, so I'd best get out of here before that happens.

Tom