[Electronics-talk] GPS in the Big City

Kaye kayezimpher at comcast.net
Wed Apr 10 21:01:06 UTC 2013

I am from Atlanta, and while that is no Manhattan, I know many blind people
who successfully use various gps apps on their Iphones. I have only heard of
one time that the gps advised a person to turn on to the highway, even
though the app was in pedestrian mode. That might not have ended well if he
had not know where he was going.