[Electronics-talk] is there such a thing

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Thu Apr 11 06:28:41 UTC 2013

Hi,
I am wondering if there is such a thing as a receiver that I could take with me to other parts of my home to hear MLB's Game Day Audio as it is broadcast from my computer?  I want to listen to the games but not have to stay in my office to hear them.

If there is such a thing, where do I get it?
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com