[Electronics-talk] is there such a thing

barb o'connor broconnor1972 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 11 15:41:03 UTC 2013

Lauren, this is going to sound rather silly but, it really does work.  If you happen to have an old baby monitor, you can hook up the transmitter by your computer and then put batteries in one of the portable units that come with it and take it anywhere in the house or even outdoors.  When I'm done using mine for my granddaughter, I intend to do this, providing it is still working.

Barb