[Electronics-talk] little printer

Julie Phillipson jbrew48 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 24 01:49:00 UTC 2013

My netbook is about 5 years old to and the fan has been making funny noises
for a long time but it still is working just fine.  Last night it really
started making a racket and I was on a chat site and they could all hear it.
I knocked on the bottom gently a few times it stopped.  It was like when the
washing machine gets off center and spins bad.  It got jostled some how and
I was able to get it back to being unjostled its fine now.

Julie Phillipson