[Electronics-talk] More Accessible Web Through Ad-Block

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sun Aug 4 14:19:16 UTC 2013

I tried the link for internet explorer and wasn't even provided an
opportunity to download the package let alone install it.  Maybe I have
to use firefox or chrome to download the internet explorer or chrome
versions.

On Sat, 3 Aug 2013, Sameer Doshi wrote:

> If you don't already do so consider using AdBlockPlus on your web
> browser.   The plugin eliminates 90% of ads on the internet.
> This is particularly helpful to the visually impared because web page
> cluter is signifiancly reduced.
>
> If you use Firefox use this link for Adblock Plus:
> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/
> If you use Internet Explorer use this link for Adblock Plus:
> https://adblockplus.org/en/internet-explorer
> If you use Chrome use this link for Adblock Plus:
> https://adblockplus.org/en/chrome

jude <jdashiel at shellworld.net>
About to block another web browser version?  Ask yourself what Tim
Berners-lee would do.