[Electronics-talk] Identifying Groceries

Lori Motis ljm2561 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 14:30:24 UTC 2013

I too find the bar code scanner from A T Guys to work great for the
fraction of the cost. I use it for most items. It plugs into a PC or
notetaker , via the USB port, that is connected to the internet. When
it located the bar code, ti then gives you quite a bit of inof, and if
you need more you can enter on the link that goes to
directionsforme.org. I also use TapTapSee, Digit-eyes, and even
Talking Goggle, although, for some reason, Talking Goggles is not
working since the last two updates.
I hope this helps.
Lori AKA food Lady