[Electronics-talk] Scanners compatible with Openbook

Shannon Cook SCook at sccb.sc.gov
Tue Aug 6 12:06:25 UTC 2013

Hi,

I use a Pearl from Freedom Scientific.  It is fast, accurate, and portable.  It folds up into a compact little pouch.  I have had mine for about a year and have been very impressed.  It plugs into a computer via the USB port and does not need its own power source.  In low lighting, it also has a light that you can turn on and off.