[Electronics-talk] Help With Phone

Anita Ogletree anita.ogletree63 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 19:54:45 UTC 2013

Good afternoon.  I received a Samsung Galaxy S III as a birthday present
today.  My sister had already had the phone activatged and the speech
enabled because she wanted me to be able to use it as soon as possible.

I know that this topic has been discussed in prior posts but I am new to
this technology.

If there is someone who can assist me in getting started with the best
method to moving around the screen or if there are instructions that I can
access to help, please let me know.

The talk-back function is activated and I am trying to maneuver the
different features but its all Greek.

Anita