[Electronics-talk] Classco Talking Caller-ID Does Exist

barb o'connor broconnor1972 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 10 17:28:45 UTC 2013

That's pretty pricey.  I had Classco for a few years but the units I had were not as accessible as later models.  At the time I had them, and that was probably 18 years ago, there was a very nice gentleman that I dealt with and he was definitely interested in improving the accessibility for blind and visually-impaired.  Unfortunately, he no longer worked there when I needed some assistance so I'm not sure what the situation is.  The last unit I had, the display for the sighted died.  As I have sighted people in the house, that wasn't acceptable.  When you consider that I paid only about $25 for my units from Qwest, I'd say their unit is somewhat over-priced.

Barb