[Electronics-talk] where to find split headphones?

Brent Harding brent at hostany.net
Mon Aug 12 20:45:15 UTC 2013

I had emailed a guy who said they used to make one, but it was a custom
order thing that he says he thought was discontinued. He said the other ones
are computer on one side and RJ9 handset on the other for a phone. I had
asked the people from the tech program I went to awhile ago where they used
those for typing tests, and they told me that some students made a few pair
a long time ago. That doesn't help me much because the program shut down,
and nobody probably knows who the students were.