[Electronics-talk] Headphone Amplifier

Ghost Child myste at cox.net
Fri Aug 23 23:22:23 UTC 2013

Hi All,

     Could anyone tell me where I might find a device, powered speaker with
volume control and headphone jack or just powered device to amplify
headphone output with its own volume control?  My digital book reader does
okay until I use my pillow speaker, at which point the volume from the
player just isn't sufficient, and I have yet to find powered speakers with a
headphone jack to help, and my pillow speaker has its own volume control,
but it isn't powered, so can't go any louder than the player it's plugged
into.  Any thoughts?  Thanks so much.

Sincerely,
Becky C.
?