[Electronics-talk] Headphone Amplifier

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 05:35:19 UTC 2013

Hello, do you want to download talking books that are read by a person or
download books in text and have a daisy player read them to you?  I use an
older Amazon Kendle, I think it is the 2nd generation sometimes, I can read
most print download with a cheesy built in speach program or I can listen to
my audible books on it, you can activate a very limetted speech program on
it that will navigate you around it as well. Also, most android and
Ipod/phone devices will work to.  hope this helps.