[Electronics-talk] Iphone4

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 18:26:52 UTC 2013

I use the Iphone 4 and it does everything I need. I am sure that it has it's
limitations, but every electronic device will. I can get about a day and a
half out of mine if I am using it off and on, if I don't really use it I may
get two or more days out of a charge, but for the most part I drop it on the
charger every night out of habbit. Also, I don't keep the wireless or
bluetooth or data plan on unless I need the features at that moment and that
saves alot of battery as well as lowering the screens brightness.
HTH