[Electronics-talk] Android phones?

Snow White Dove jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 19:16:26 UTC 2013

Hi,

I went from an I phone to a Galaxy S3 because I was waiting for my I phone to be returned to the company and then a new one sent to me.

I can say that I don't find it as accessible at all, and neither do abour four other people who have the Samsung galaxy products.  they've all gone back to the I phone.

Jenny and Shasta