[Electronics-talk] washing machine

Annely Rose annely53r at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 1 17:53:46 UTC 2013

Hi,
I had a washer by GE, with knobs, where the timer knob had knotches as you
turned it so you could feel the different minute settings for washing as
well as for the rinse cycles.  My son has the washer now so I don't have the
model number, but it was bought at Best Buy 7 years ago.  I haven't shopped
for one lately so I don't know what is out there.  Also, you can buy bump
dots from Home Depot or Lowe's.  I don't remember which department, but they
are used on cabinet doors and other places for protectors.  Good luck.

Annely