[Electronics-talk] Headphones, Name of

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 15:22:49 UTC 2013

Vince,

I think you're thinking of Aftershokz (note the spelling). They have a
bluetooth stereo model called the Bluez and two wired sports options.
You can get them from Amazon among other places.

I'm considering putting them on my Christmas wishlist, but I'm wondering
how these Motorolla options compare to the Aftershokz. Have you tried
the Aftershokz as well Jude?

On 12/05/2013 01:52 AM, Jude DaShiell wrote:
> The Motorolla s-300 and s-9 bluetooth headphones conduct sound through
> your bones and don't have a boom mike on them for that reason.  I've
> used these two types for several years and you can at least get these on
> amazon for about $20 a pair.
>
> On Wed, 4 Dec 2013, cheez wrote:
>
>> I recall someone mentioning the headphones that conduct the sound through your bones.  Are they called Aftershocks, and if so, where can one get a pair?  TIA
>> Vince

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail