[Electronics-talk] Could you tell me what model model of the Motorola bone conduction headphones are talking about so I can look it up on Amazon question

Snow White Dove jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 20:13:34 UTC 2013

Hey guys,
The aftershocks are rather expensive. So I was curious if you could mention the model number for the Motorola bone conduction headsets.
I did find out that you can speak with them too so I feel kind of stupid asking that question.
Could I actually just look it up under conduction headphones and have some stuff come up?
Jenny

Sent from my iPhone