[Electronics-talk] Transcription software and audio devices for the hearing impaired

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 6 01:41:00 UTC 2013

You might want to consider contacting a local audiologist and asking them
for the name of a local company who works on assistive listening systems in
public places.  I'm sure you are right about user error being the problem.
This person should be able to come in, look at the system determine if there
is a technical problem and fix it, as well as teach a number of people how
to use the system.

HTH,
Annette