[Electronics-talk] Kindle HDX

Makkawy, Amin amakkawy at uncc.edu
Fri Dec 6 02:40:03 UTC 2013

Happy Thursday,

I was recently in Best Buy considering purchasing a tablet and ran across the new Kindle HD and HDX. After messing around a bit with these tablets, I managed to activate the new screen reading functions that Amazon advertises on their webpage. From the little time I had, the screen reading functionality seemed rather promising (maybe even approaching apple voiceover levels). Anyone have more extensive experience with these new kindle devices? How is the screen reading functionality?

Respect,

Amin