[Electronics-talk] skype help needed

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Fri Dec 6 07:42:13 UTC 2013

Hi,
Oh yeah! My laptop does have a mic. I forgot!  Thanks for pointing that one
out!
Lauren

. To think that I know what's best for anyone else is to be out of my
business. Even in the name of love, it is pure arrogance, and the result is
tension, anxiety, and fear. Do I know what's right for me? That is my only
business. Let me work with that before I try to solve problems for you.
~ Byron Katie from Loving What Is

For my new book go to:
www.TheresMoreThanOneWay.com
curious about thirty-one? Go to:
www.LettingTheCatOutOfTheBag.com

If your computer has a built in camra and microphone it will automaticly use
the builtin microphone for any calls if you do not have the microphone from
the head set plugged in.
HTH