[Electronics-talk] Miniguide

Sarah Clark sarah at sarahaclark.com
Wed Dec 11 21:45:44 UTC 2013

Hello,
I am about to purchase a Miniguide, and I have a question for anyone who has one. I know that in addition to the regular Miniguide, there is also a Miniguide US version made by APH, and the US version costs almost $200 more, so I am trying to figure out if the US version is worth the additional cost?  From what I understand, they both do the same thing, the US version just gives quicker access to some of the functions by adding a second button. But the regular Miniguide sounds completely usable to me. I am wondering if people find the US version worthwhile over the regular version, and if there is some other benefit to the US version that I may be overlooking?

Thanks,
Sarah