[Electronics-talk] Miniguide

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Wed Dec 11 23:24:48 UTC 2013

I really don't want to seem snarky, but Google is your friend for
questions like this.  I typed in "miniguide blind" and got good
information.

http://www.senderogroup.com/products/shopminiguide.htm

The short version is...

Detect obstacles in the palm of your hand with the 2 ounce ultrasonic
Miniguide.

Augment information from other mobility aids, like the cane or dog
guide,with obstacle-detection by the Miniguide from 1.5 to 26 feet.

The Miniguide is 3 inches long, 1.4 inches wide and .75 inches thick
including the single 123A battery. Two sensors covered by mesh at the
front of the unit send and receive the detection signals. Durable
plastic casing covers the rest of the unit.

Jim