[Electronics-talk] Miniguide

Pamela Dominguez geodom at optonline.net
Wed Dec 11 23:30:34 UTC 2013

Sorry, but what's the miniguide?  Pam.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sarah Clark
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2013 4:45 PM
To: electronics-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Electronics-talk] Miniguide

Hello,
I am about to purchase a Miniguide, and I have a question for anyone who has
one. I know that in addition to the regular Miniguide, there is also a
Miniguide US version made by APH, and the US version costs almost $200 more,
so I am trying to figure out if the US version is worth the additional cost?
>From what I understand, they both do the same thing, the US version just
gives quicker access to some of the functions by adding a second button. But
the regular Miniguide sounds completely usable to me. I am wondering if
people find the US version worthwhile over the regular version, and if there
is some other benefit to the US version that I may be overlooking?

Thanks,
Sarah