[Electronics-talk] Miniguide

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 02:46:18 UTC 2013

I didn't think Jim was being snarky at all. Sure, if he'd just said
"look it up", but he didn't. I think it was a good example of someone
giving you a fish and teaching you to fish as well. Google is a great
resource, and I think it's a good idea to make sure people realize it.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail