[Electronics-talk] Cuisinartcoffee makers

Pamela Dominguez geodom at optonline.net
Thu Dec 12 17:30:02 UTC 2013

None of my coffeemakers were verbal.  They just had buttons or switches.  To
me, that's accessible if you can use the buttons.  The only thing I don't
like about a lot of coffeemakers now is they have gotten fancy, with clocks
and all kinds of things you have to set that aren't accessible.  I have a
Currig, now.  Hope I spelled that right.  Now that it's just me, I figured
why have something that makes a pot of coffee?  Pam.