[Electronics-talk] Miniguide

Jennifer hannapaws at emissives.com
Thu Dec 12 17:49:35 UTC 2013

is this a blindness philosophy list?  I thought it was a list in which
people discussed accessible electronics.  Maybe in the spirit of Christmas
or as a New Year's resolution, you could all agree to disagree and just get
on with your lives already.  Think of it this way:  will this discussion
matter in 5 years, or even in 5 minutes?  Please will you all give it a rest
already?
Jenny
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to
please everybody."
Bill Cosby
iMessage:
hannapaws at gmail.com