[Electronics-talk] Accessible Stoves

Sandy sandraburgess at msn.com
Fri Dec 13 09:03:43 UTC 2013

About two years ago I got a new stove from Sears; it is a Kenmore whose
model I can find when someone sighted is here.  Although the salesperson
thought it did not beep to set the electronic oven, it does beep each five
minutes.  Mine is a gas stove with one burner designated for simmering and
another designated for quicker boiling.

Sandy