[Electronics-talk] Please accept my apology [was "Re: Miniguide"]

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 17:50:34 UTC 2013

I just want to apologize to the moderator and the list for my behavior
over the last few days. At the time, I sincerely thought I was
responding to specific points, correcting errors and adding to my
original points. In hindsight though, I realize I was being repetitive
and perpetuating a thread that should never have gone on for as long as
it did. I fear I also fell into the fallacy that I could make people see
my points and agree with me if I was just clear and persuasive enough. I
wish I had just said my piece and moved on. I hope the moderator and the
list will accept my apology.