[Electronics-talk] A High Quality Cordless Telephone

Randi Sanfilippo r.sanfilippo at comcast.net
Sat Dec 14 10:21:03 UTC 2013

Unfortunately you can no longer read the list without sighted assistance.
The first model they came out with, which I still have you could toggle down
and it would read the names out loud, but they have changed this model to a
hearing impaired phone and the earpiece isn't comfortable to me and there no
way to change it. That is the one feature they should have left on. If
someone knows of a set that still lets you do this I would like to know.
Thanks for reminding me. Randi