[Electronics-talk] cordless phones etc.

Snow White Dove jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 22:41:08 UTC 2013

Honestly, if you ask my opinion, which I know you didn’t:)

If you get a caller I.D. that says the phone numbers, or have one already, what’s the point in spending the money on the Panasonic ones that slaughter the namesand don’t give you the phone numbers.

I’d do it if the menu options spoke as well, but that isn’t the case so I refuse to spend that much money or effort to find a specific brand when it doesn’t really have accessible features all the way through.

Brad and I have a separate caller I.D. and when our chord less dies, which is a Panasonic I can garontee I’m not gonna let him or myself break our necks to get another one.

I had an AT&T one back in the day that sound quality wise kicked the Panasonic ones out of the water by a long shot.

JMO,

Jenny