[Electronics-talk] [EXTERNAL]Re: cordless phones etc.

Sandy sandraburgess at msn.com
Tue Dec 17 02:11:33 UTC 2013

I have a phone given to me by an equipment distribution program for the
disabled; this cordless is good as I am hearing impaired.  It is made by
Sereen and comes with a male voice and built in caller ID.  I also have a
Clasco corded phone with a male voice for the caller ID, but don't use that
much as the Sereen is louder.

Sandy