[Electronics-talk] Uverse Accessibility

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 23 04:02:15 UTC 2013

The quickest way to access the SAP on AT&T U-verse is to press the info button and then right arrow three times then press the down button then okay.

Sent from my Mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in!

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray, still a very happy Mac and Iphone 5 user!