[Electronics-talk] Accessible apps

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Mon Dec 23 14:17:23 UTC 2013

Hey Nesma,

It would be pretty hard to give an extensive list of accessible apps.
It's like asking for a list of apps that work with JAWS <grin>

What I'd recommend is to visit http://www.applevis.com/

This is a community site where blind Apple users submit apps and rate
their usability with voiceover.

There is also the viphone google group which discusses accessible apps
a lot, and might also be a good list to explore.

You'll need a google or gmail account to sign up.

http://www.googlegroups.com/group/viphone

Hope this helps,

Jim