[Electronics-talk] Android? Good idea?

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 17:31:10 UTC 2013

Your right, but in my thoughts, the "effertless" idea is compared to
androyed. IMO the Iphone is like finding my way around a one bedroom home
that I have never been in and androyed is like finding my way around a 6
bedroom 3 story home, one is much less time consuming and less uncertain.
Don't get me wrong, some people are having great experiences with androyd
OS, so the difference may be more like JAWS/NVDA/Voice Over.