[Electronics-talk] iPhone Discussions Conference Call

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 27 00:44:15 UTC 2013

Beverely,
I have a friend who might be interested in such iPhone calls.
He uses speech and is totally blind.
Can you tell us what the calls involve? How long do they last? Can you ask
questions or is it more of a seminar?
I hope its alright to forward this info to him for future reference.
oh, and are your calls recorded?

Thanks.

Ashley